As the war for talent intensifies in our competitive global economy, highly talented individuals are increasingly looking for jobs that fit their lifestyle, give them opportunities to grow and connect them to greater meaning and purpose. At the same time, workplaces are becoming more transparent than ever.
What happens at work between leaders and employees can quickly go viral, and former employees can leave reviews about past and even current employers on social media. The consequences for employer brands can be severe. For these reasons, many employers have begun focusing on improving their employee experience (EX).
This workshop provides HR, EX and OD professionals with the essential knowledge, skills, methods and tools to design and manage an end-to-end EX strategy and programs for their organisations. Conducted in a highly interactive manner, the content will include videos, case study discussions and exercises to enable group learning and sharing of best practices.
- Understand how to design and executive employee experience strategy.
- Understand how to apply continuous listening’s programs.
- Explain and appreciate lifecycle, engagement and pulse surveys that capture moments that matter.
- Understand and appreciate the importance of employee journey mapping.
- Describe and appreciate experience analytics.
Who Should Attend?
CHRO, Heads of EX, HR Business Partners, Heads of HR, Heads of Engagement, Heads of L&D, Heads of Talent Acquisition, Heads of OD
Stephen has more than 25 years of consulting experience in employee engagement, leadership development, talent management and data analytics. He has worked in a wide range of sectors with leading global organisations across Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Previously, Stephen was Senior Solution Strategist of Employee Experience at Qualtrics Asia-Pacific & Japan. Other past roles include Vice-President Solution Design APAC and Managing Director at Korn Ferry Digital Singapore. At Korn Ferry, Stephen led and managed a regional team of 20 consultants and analysts to deliver pay, talent and engagement digital solutions across Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea and Singapore.
Module 1: Employee Experience World
1. Identifying the experience gap.
2. Evolution of measuring EX.
3. Discussion of EX frameworks.
4. Technological discruption of measuring EX.
5. Discussion of EX technology platforms.
6. How to select EX survey vendors.
Video – Qualtrics.
Module 2: Employee Experience Strategy
1. Introducing DSR EX Strategy Model.
2. Discussing EX 5 strategy pillars – Experience gap analysis, continuous listening
architecture, experience journey mapping, maturity roadmap and performance monitoring.
3. Introducing EX gap analysis.
4. Introducing EX continuous listening architecture.
5. Introducing EX journey mapping exercise.
6. Introducing EX maturity roadmap.
7. Introducing performance monitoring.
Video case study discussion – Standard Chartered Bank.
Exercise – Completing the DSR EX Strategy Map.
Module 3: Employee Journey Mapping
1. Taking lessons from CX journey mapping.
2. Journey mapping best practices.
3. The employee journey mapping process.
4. Introducing employee lifecycle map.
5. Identify critical moments that matter.
6. Prioritize the lifecycle stage and survey
that offers the organisation the greatest ROI.
Video with discussion questions – CX journey mapping process.
Exercise – Employee journey mapping.