Technology is changing the workplace and workforce at an ever-increasing pace. With the focus on the digital transformation of organisations, functions and individuals, the need to understand how technology works has never been greater.
This program brings together leading methods in online learning. Learners will have access to multiple self-directed activities and participate in interactive online classrooms over 3-days.
This course is designed specifically for Human Resources professionals, using straightforward language instead of technology jargon, and sharing examples from HR and other familiar contexts. Each technology is discussed in detail; from its history, the opportunities and problems they have today, to how they may evolve in the future.
In this course, it is not the HR vendor tools that are presented, but instead the technology underneath that drive them. With so many vendors using fancy technology-related words, the need to understand and question what is behind the marketing taglines has never been greater.
This course provides detailed knowledge about 5 new Industry 4.0 technologies; AI, RPA, Blockchain, VR, AR and IoT and how they are impacting and can be used to impact organisations, Human Resources and employees. The main course objective is to arm HR professionals with the knowledge they need to make effective decisions regarding the application of these technologies in their workplace.
This course ensures HR has a solid knowledge of the new technologies that drive digital transformation by helping them answer the following questions.
1. What are the top business reasons for HR Technology investments?
2. What is inhibiting HR from achieving successful digital transformation?
3. What are the tools and strategies necessary for digital transformation?
4. What are the risks and impact of choosing poor fitting systems in business?
- The program will be delivered through a mixture of online classes and self-directed learning activities outside class.
- Online classes will be held over Webex with presentations and lectures, group activities and discussions, and other online activities using Kahoot and Slido.
- Participants will be given case studies, articles, videos and podcasts to undertake self-directed learning activities outside class time to enhance their learning experience.
Philippa (Pip) Penfold is the CEO and Co-Founder of People Collider, a company whose purpose is to educate HR professionals about technology and enabling them to construct Human Workplaces with Technology. Pip built 20 years of corporate HR experience, formulating HR strategies, designing HR programs and implementing new HR practices, before moving into the HR Technology industry. Throughout her career Pip has managed many technology implementations, and supported HR functions and companies with their digital transformation
Key Benefits of Attending
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource professionals who have a responsibility for or interest in how new technology is shaping the workplace and workforce.
People who are curious to learn the fundamentals of technology so they can assess and critique HR vendor tools more effectively and improve the choice of tools to their organisation.
• What is different today compared to 5 years ago, and why it matters.
• How changes in technology have altered the HR technology ecosystem
• How HR’s choices about technology impact the employee experience
• What to consider when designing the HR technology landscape within an organisation
• What is possible with technology today, and how it challenges HR’s current relationship with technology