Crises often knock us on to a different path allowing for new ways of thinking and doing. The time has come to work smarter, not harder by leveraging digital technology to improve people engagement, innovation, and performance.
Changes in the way we work – where, when, how – have come quickly and will drive a more digital and integrated working experience. This workshop will give you the tools, models, and capabilities to get the right people, in the right place, at the right time, with the right skills and motivation to permanently improve workforce engagement and performance. Solutions based on proven methods and tools by the world’s most successful companies.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities for digital HR transformation change
- Linking people strategy to the emerging organization digital change imperatives
- Change management principles to help drive digital HR change
- Transformed HR operating model design to implement successful digital transformation
- Business case modelling for digital HR organization change
- Digital HR technology analysis, selection, and implementation
- Business change road mapping and risk mitigation
- HR and finance analytics and benefits measurement.
Four half-days, interactive, workshop with:
- compelling presentations with the latest research
- live polling
- real life case studies of successful companies
- group exercises with digital participant guide, to take away and use back on your job
- group discussion and debate
Fantastic, inspiring day! Thanks Tim 😊 – MANDY MCELENEY ELDORADO GOLD CORPORATION, VANCOUVER CANADA
Great workshop and very interesting stories – HUG DANIEL (ZEHNDER GROUP INTERNATIONAL AG) BASEL, SWITZERLAND
A great session to be a part of. Tim brings with him huge industry experience which makes it such a practical and realistic experience – ANIKET UPADHYAYA | MANAGER HR | ZENSAR, MUMBAI INDIA
Pleasantly surprised. Very interesting + added the value to my role and business – MARIE-ELAINE THERIAULT – VALEANT, MONTREAL CANADA
Tim Ringo, Chartered FCIPD, is an author, speaker and executive board advisor on topics related to HR and Human Capital. His latest book, Solving the Productivity Puzzle, published August 2020 on Kogan Page, recently won Business Book of the year (HR and Management), by the prestigious, Business Book Awards. Tim is a former senior executive in Accenture, IBM and SAP. He has over 30 years’ experience as a senior executive in the HR Consulting and HR Software industry. He has architected and led some of the largest and most successful HR change programs in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Who Should Attend?
This course is based on Tim Ringo’s proprietary research and writings on how the steady advance of digital workforce technologies is creating opportunities for positive change in the workplace. It contains research from his latest award-winning book, Solving the Productivity Puzzle, (Winner, Business Book of the Year – HR & Management, May 2021
Roles: HR, IT and Finance managers, and heads of departments as well as CHRO, COO, CFO and CIO.
The New Normal – Crisis Knocks Us onto a Different Path
How to digital technology to create positive change in the workplace:
- Flexible and remote working becomes the norm
- Leveraging digital HR technology to support flexible and remote working
- Workforce well-being takes center stage
- Diversity and Inclusion and employee engagement
- Harnessing digital technology will help in Solving the Productivity Puzzle
Exercise 1: What emerging trends create new opportunities for you?
Define what emerging trends during the COVID pandemic are most beneficial to your organization
What Does Good Look Like When Creating a Digital HR Capability -Case Study: IBM
How top companies take advantage of crisis to drive new ways of working
- Leveraging digital technologies to create engagement and performance
- Digital strategic workforce planning is key
- Integrated digital people processes and technology
- The human experience; what does good look like?