Attract, assess, and acquire talent that will accelerate your business strategy.
It’s a new day for talent acquisition. The next few years will be big for talent acquisition as organizations across all industries and around the world seek to rebound and rebuild in the wake of the disruption created by COVID-19.
More than ever, busy hiring managers need trusted advisors who can work with them collaboratively to attract, assess, and acquire the unique talent needed to support their business strategy and accelerate business results.
HCI’s newly redesigned Strategic Talent Acquisition (STA) Certification program is designed to help talent acquisition professionals and teams meet those expectations head on by helping them shift from tactical recruiting experts to strategic high-impact partners.
What to expect in the redesigned STA program:
- Easy-to-follow comprehensive framework
- Real work done in class that allows you to leave with an action plan
- Savvy recruitment marketing strategies
- An increased focus on the role of DEI in attracting and hiring the best talent
- Robust tools and templates to use in class and on-the-job
- Access to the latest research and best practices
- Time for collaboration with colleagues and facilitators
What You'll Learn
What to Expect
- Leave every HCI program with a free toolkit, access to additional videos and research, and a set of skills that you can use on the job immediately
- Access log-in information, certification materials (participant guide and toolkit), and the exam in your MyHCI profile
- Chat and interact with your facilitator and peers via WhatsApp available on mobile or desktop after the training course
- Earn your HCI certification by attending all of the sessions, complete all classwork, and pass the multiple-choice exam with a score of 80% or higher
- Renew your HCI certification every three years by obtaining 60 credits
- Attend this training and earn 13 HRCI Business, 13 SHRM PDC’s, 13 HCI credits, and 13 ATD recertification credits
- Global megatrends
- The Strategic Talent Acquisition Framework
- Align their overall talent acquisition strategy with their organization’s business strategy and initiatives
- Consult with their clients to understand their needs and expectations and align their talent acquisition activities to them
- Partner with hiring managers to source talent internally and externally
- Leverage networks and relationships (groups, clubs, memberships) to cast a wide net
- Use virtual recruiting recruitment technologies and social media
- Be proactively inclusive in attracting a diverse pool of candidates and building pipelines
- Create and use an internal mobility program to fill an open role