This course is not about how to coach. Instead, it gives you a scalable, actionable framework to build coaching skills and abilities into the fabric of your organization.
Your organization needs managers and leaders who use coaching skills to empower employees to achieve goals. But does it give those managers and leaders the tools and knowledge to coach effectively? Does it hold them accountable for the impact coaching has on teams and the business?
This course is not about how to coach. Instead, it gives you a scalable, actionable framework to build coaching skills and abilities into the fabric of your organization, transforming the manager-employee relationship and driving measurable business results.
The business impact is real. HCI research has shown that, year over year, organizations that effectively leverage coaching realize higher revenue growth than peer companies that don’t embrace coaching. By equipping employees with the tools and knowledge to respond, problem-solve, and adapt in real-time, managers and leaders realize tangible benefits such as improved team functioning, increased engagement, faster leadership development, and increased productivity.
What to Expect
- Leave every HCI program with a free toolkit, access to additional videos and research, and a set of skills that you can use on the job immediately
- Access log-in information, certification materials (participant guide and toolkit), and the exam in your MyHCI profile
- Chat and interact with your facilitator and peers via WhatsApp available on mobile or desktop after the training course
- Earn your HCI certification by attending all of the sessions, complete all classwork, and pass the multiple-choice exam with a score of 80% or higher
- Renew your HCI certification every three years by obtaining 60 credits
- Attend this training and earn 13 HCI, 13 HRCI, 13 SHRM, and 12 ATD recertification credits
- What is successful coaching?
- The three coaching modalities
- Coaching vs. mentoring, managing, and feedback
- Types of coaching interactions
- Defining a coaching culture
- Top results and benefits of a strong coaching culture
- HCI’s Sustainable Coaching Culture Model
- The impact of a growth mindset
- Coaching and performance management
- ICF Prism Award Framework: Impact, Standards, Strategy, and Sustainability
- Impact questionnaire
- Kirkpatrick/Phillips Levels of Evaluation applied to coaching
- Return on Investment (ROI) quiz
- Return on Expectations model
- The value proposition of coaching
- Coaching skills for managers
- ICF Core Competencies for coaching
- Inventory of coaching conversation models: GROW, CLEAR, and OSKAR