Manage change by designing, communicating, and coaching people through the process
Ever been asked by your clients to help with change? Been part of an unsuccessful change initiative? Wondered why it’s so hard to communicate effectively about change? That’s because most change initiatives don’t take people and their needs into account.
More than 80% of professionals agree their organizations are in a constant state of change, but only 29% say major change initiatives are well-received.
HCI knows that the key to successful change is focusing on people over processes. This course will help you identify and build the capabilities people need to navigate change successfully.
HCI’s approach to change management emphasizes people over process. Our research has identified three key roles that HR must play during change. You’ll discover how to identify and build the capabilities people need to navigate change successfully, using principles that work effectively in organizations of all sizes and industries.
What to Expect
- Leave every HCI program with a free toolkit, access to additional videos and research, and a set of skills that you can use on the job immediately
- Access log-in information, certification materials (participant guide and toolkit), and the exam in your MyHCI profile
- Chat and interact with your facilitator and peers via WhatsApp available on mobile or desktop after the training course
- Earn your HCI certification by attending all of the sessions, complete all classwork, and pass the multiple-choice exam with a score of 80% or higher
- Renew your HCI certification every three years by obtaining 60 credits
- Attend this training and earn 13 HCI, HRCI, SHRM, and ATD recertification credits